Customer Service Manager APPLY NOW
As the Customer Service Manager you would be responsible for overseeing a
team that provides exceptional customer service to a global audience and
represents the DE ROCOCO brand image and overall company mission.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead and manage a team of in-house customer service specialists.
responsible for the overall direction, performance and development of the
• Lead the team to deliver a truly elevated customer experience through
email, chat and phone call representing the brand with integrity and care.
• Escalate situations, troubleshoot, investigate, resolve issues.
• identify areas of process improvement that would enhance the customer
experience across the organization.
• provide valuable insights to the company based on data (ticket and
outreach volume) around product adoption and brand services.
• review customer communication and think creatively about how to
decrease the number of customer contacts.
• Forecast customer service headcount needs based on quantitative and
qualitative trends in the business to ensure proper staffing levels to
maintain superior customer experience.
• Manage a suite of technology applications that support our Customer
• Develop training documents and growth programs for new customer
• sets the direction for the team to align to the broader organizational
• Management and participation in orders fulfilment.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years experience in a related role.
• 2+ years of leadership experience.
• Advanced knowledge of excel.
• Project management experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service or
• Excellent English.
|||Simtat Neve Tzedek 7, Tel Aviv|||||||||Ytdtneqz02f8siUz|||FULL_TIME|||ILS|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false